Saibaba temple to come up in Auckland
Shirdi: The construction work of the first Saibaba temple at Auckland in New Zealand will begin on August 13, Saibaba Sansthan, New Zealand chairman Bhaskar Reddy said here on Tuesday.
The construction will be completed in about a year at a cost of Rs 25 crore, Reddy said.
A 5.5 ft marble idol of Saibaba would be installed in the temple, which will have a hall to accommodate 500 persons, he said.
A Shri Saibaba Sansthan has been formed in Auckland with 1,100 Indians there being its members.
The trust is also planning to provide accommodation to Indian students who go to New Zealand for education, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- WTA world rankings: Serena Williams still reigns as number one
- OP Jaisha marathon row: Vijay Goyal passes the buck to IOA, assures probe
- Xiaomi likely to unveil Redmi Note 4 on August 25
- Natural to express grief over mistreatment of Dalits: LK Advani
- Hundreds of NASA's studies now available online for free!