Saibaba temple to come up in Auckland
Shirdi: The construction work of the first Saibaba temple at Auckland in New Zealand will begin on August 13, Saibaba Sansthan, New Zealand chairman Bhaskar Reddy said here on Tuesday.
The construction will be completed in about a year at a cost of Rs 25 crore, Reddy said.
A 5.5 ft marble idol of Saibaba would be installed in the temple, which will have a hall to accommodate 500 persons, he said.
A Shri Saibaba Sansthan has been formed in Auckland with 1,100 Indians there being its members.
The trust is also planning to provide accommodation to Indian students who go to New Zealand for education, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth