Saibaba temple to come up in Auckland
Shirdi: The construction work of the first Saibaba temple at Auckland in New Zealand will begin on August 13, Saibaba Sansthan, New Zealand chairman Bhaskar Reddy said here on Tuesday.
The construction will be completed in about a year at a cost of Rs 25 crore, Reddy said.
A 5.5 ft marble idol of Saibaba would be installed in the temple, which will have a hall to accommodate 500 persons, he said.
A Shri Saibaba Sansthan has been formed in Auckland with 1,100 Indians there being its members.
The trust is also planning to provide accommodation to Indian students who go to New Zealand for education, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Say goodbye to your acidity woes with these ten simple tips!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital