Saibaba temple to come up in Auckland
Shirdi: The construction work of the first Saibaba temple at Auckland in New Zealand will begin on August 13, Saibaba Sansthan, New Zealand chairman Bhaskar Reddy said here on Tuesday.
The construction will be completed in about a year at a cost of Rs 25 crore, Reddy said.
A 5.5 ft marble idol of Saibaba would be installed in the temple, which will have a hall to accommodate 500 persons, he said.
A Shri Saibaba Sansthan has been formed in Auckland with 1,100 Indians there being its members.
The trust is also planning to provide accommodation to Indian students who go to New Zealand for education, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Historic solar flight marks first round-the-world journey
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas