Saibaba temple to come up in Auckland
Shirdi: The construction work of the first Saibaba temple at Auckland in New Zealand will begin on August 13, Saibaba Sansthan, New Zealand chairman Bhaskar Reddy said here on Tuesday.
The construction will be completed in about a year at a cost of Rs 25 crore, Reddy said.
A 5.5 ft marble idol of Saibaba would be installed in the temple, which will have a hall to accommodate 500 persons, he said.
A Shri Saibaba Sansthan has been formed in Auckland with 1,100 Indians there being its members.
The trust is also planning to provide accommodation to Indian students who go to New Zealand for education, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP