26/11 control room was set up in Karachi: Jundal
New Delhi: Arrested LeT terrorist Abu Jundal, a key conspirator in 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, is proving to be a treasure trove for Indian security agencies seeking to piece together missing link in the deadly terror strikes conspiracy.
As per sources, Jundal has told investigators that the control room which was set up to instruct the 10 terrorists who landed in Mumbai on the night of November 26, 2008 was located in Karachi.
It was set up in Karachi’s VIP area, near the international airport.
He also informed the investigators that an ISI Major was also present in the control room during the attacks, apart from JuD chief Hafiz Saeed.
At least 166 people were killed in the Mumbai terror attacks of 2008 that lasted from November 26 night to 29 morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement