26/11 control room was set up in Karachi: Jundal
New Delhi: Arrested LeT terrorist Abu Jundal, a key conspirator in 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, is proving to be a treasure trove for Indian security agencies seeking to piece together missing link in the deadly terror strikes conspiracy.
As per sources, Jundal has told investigators that the control room which was set up to instruct the 10 terrorists who landed in Mumbai on the night of November 26, 2008 was located in Karachi.
It was set up in Karachi’s VIP area, near the international airport.
He also informed the investigators that an ISI Major was also present in the control room during the attacks, apart from JuD chief Hafiz Saeed.
At least 166 people were killed in the Mumbai terror attacks of 2008 that lasted from November 26 night to 29 morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days