26/11 control room was set up in Karachi: Jundal
New Delhi: Arrested LeT terrorist Abu Jundal, a key conspirator in 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, is proving to be a treasure trove for Indian security agencies seeking to piece together missing link in the deadly terror strikes conspiracy.
As per sources, Jundal has told investigators that the control room which was set up to instruct the 10 terrorists who landed in Mumbai on the night of November 26, 2008 was located in Karachi.
It was set up in Karachi’s VIP area, near the international airport.
He also informed the investigators that an ISI Major was also present in the control room during the attacks, apart from JuD chief Hafiz Saeed.
At least 166 people were killed in the Mumbai terror attacks of 2008 that lasted from November 26 night to 29 morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- LeEco Le Max 2: Aiming to outshine rivals with powerful hardware, CDLA technology
- WATCH: How Lionel Messi missed crucial penalty kick in Copa America final against Chile
- When Varun Dhawan, John Abraham came to Jacqueline Fernandez's rescue—Full story inside
- Congress stalwart Sheila Dikhsit refuses to become CM face for 2017 UP elections
- Modi govt shortlists 4 candidates to succeed Raghuram Rajan as RBI Governor