26/11 control room was set up in Karachi: Jundal
New Delhi: Arrested LeT terrorist Abu Jundal, a key conspirator in 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, is proving to be a treasure trove for Indian security agencies seeking to piece together missing link in the deadly terror strikes conspiracy.
As per sources, Jundal has told investigators that the control room which was set up to instruct the 10 terrorists who landed in Mumbai on the night of November 26, 2008 was located in Karachi.
It was set up in Karachi’s VIP area, near the international airport.
He also informed the investigators that an ISI Major was also present in the control room during the attacks, apart from JuD chief Hafiz Saeed.
At least 166 people were killed in the Mumbai terror attacks of 2008 that lasted from November 26 night to 29 morning.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Funny video: Squirrel taunts house cat through glass door – Watch
- L&T Finance terminates over 500 employees citing poor performance
- Illegal mining scam: BJP Karnataka president Yeddyurappa becomes teary-eyed in CBI court
- Adorable! This cute baby goes to bed with his best mate dog – Watch video
- Supreme Court to consider NEET exemption applications on Tuesday