26/11: Home secretary wants to send NIA team to Pak
New Delhi: Union Home Secretary RK Singh wants a team of National Investigation Agency (NIA) to visit Pakistan to examine the evidence collected with regards to Mumbai terror attack case.
In a letter to Foreign Secretary Ranjan Mathai, Singh seems to be irked over Pakistan`s failure to punish those involved in 2008 Mumbai terror attack.
India also wants the NIA team to meet the witnesses of the 26/11 case in which LeT commander Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi and six others are the prime accused. The case is being heard by a special court in Rawalpindi`s high-security Adiala jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie