26/11: Home secretary wants to send NIA team to Pak
New Delhi: Union Home Secretary RK Singh wants a team of National Investigation Agency (NIA) to visit Pakistan to examine the evidence collected with regards to Mumbai terror attack case.
In a letter to Foreign Secretary Ranjan Mathai, Singh seems to be irked over Pakistan`s failure to punish those involved in 2008 Mumbai terror attack.
India also wants the NIA team to meet the witnesses of the 26/11 case in which LeT commander Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi and six others are the prime accused. The case is being heard by a special court in Rawalpindi`s high-security Adiala jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation