26/11: Home secretary wants to send NIA team to Pak
New Delhi: Union Home Secretary RK Singh wants a team of National Investigation Agency (NIA) to visit Pakistan to examine the evidence collected with regards to Mumbai terror attack case.
In a letter to Foreign Secretary Ranjan Mathai, Singh seems to be irked over Pakistan`s failure to punish those involved in 2008 Mumbai terror attack.
India also wants the NIA team to meet the witnesses of the 26/11 case in which LeT commander Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi and six others are the prime accused. The case is being heard by a special court in Rawalpindi`s high-security Adiala jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you