60-yr-old held for molesting Japanese woman in flight
Kolkata: A 60-year-old man was arrested here on the charge of molesting a Japanese woman mid-air in a Bangkok-Kolkata Thai Airways flight, airport sources said on Friday.
The woman complained to the authorities of the NSC Bose International Airport after landing here at around 12.55 AM that Narayan Singh, a co-passenger of the TG-313 flight, molested her mid-air.
The complaint against Singh, who hails from Haryana, was forwarded to the airport police station and he was taken into custody by the police.
The woman had also complained about the alleged incident to the flight crew, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!