AAP website shows parts of Kashmir in Pakistan
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In an embarrassing botch up, a map on the website of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) showed parts of Kashmir as a part of Pakistan.
Though the map, on the donations page of the AAP, has now been removed from the website, yet it has already been circulated on Twitter, putting Arvind Kejriwal`s party into another trouble.
Lately, the AAP has been in the news for the wrong reasons; be it Arvind Kejriwal`s leaked video showing him fixing the viewpoint of his interview or him committing a gaffe at a rally when he paid homage to four RTI activists, out of which three happen to be alive.
Response by Twitteratis on the recent blunder by the AAP:
@MrUTurn if this is realy true thn not only EC shd cancell thia party but Govt of India shd BAN this Anti India Oraganisational setup.
— ?Swaroop Vaidya? (@swaroopvaidya78) March 10, 2014
— ???? Ganesh ???? (@ganeshmahnar) March 11, 2014
— MrUTurn (@MrUTurn) March 11, 2014
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security