AAP website shows parts of Kashmir in Pakistan
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In an embarrassing botch up, a map on the website of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) showed parts of Kashmir as a part of Pakistan.
Though the map, on the donations page of the AAP, has now been removed from the website, yet it has already been circulated on Twitter, putting Arvind Kejriwal`s party into another trouble.
Lately, the AAP has been in the news for the wrong reasons; be it Arvind Kejriwal`s leaked video showing him fixing the viewpoint of his interview or him committing a gaffe at a rally when he paid homage to four RTI activists, out of which three happen to be alive.
Response by Twitteratis on the recent blunder by the AAP:
@MrUTurn if this is realy true thn not only EC shd cancell thia party but Govt of India shd BAN this Anti India Oraganisational setup.
— ?Swaroop Vaidya? (@swaroopvaidya78) March 10, 2014
— ???? Ganesh ???? (@ganeshmahnar) March 11, 2014
— MrUTurn (@MrUTurn) March 11, 2014
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon