AAP website shows parts of Kashmir in Pakistan
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In an embarrassing botch up, a map on the website of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) showed parts of Kashmir as a part of Pakistan.
Though the map, on the donations page of the AAP, has now been removed from the website, yet it has already been circulated on Twitter, putting Arvind Kejriwal`s party into another trouble.
Lately, the AAP has been in the news for the wrong reasons; be it Arvind Kejriwal`s leaked video showing him fixing the viewpoint of his interview or him committing a gaffe at a rally when he paid homage to four RTI activists, out of which three happen to be alive.
Response by Twitteratis on the recent blunder by the AAP:
@MrUTurn if this is realy true thn not only EC shd cancell thia party but Govt of India shd BAN this Anti India Oraganisational setup.
— ?Swaroop Vaidya? (@swaroopvaidya78) March 10, 2014
— ???? Ganesh ???? (@ganeshmahnar) March 11, 2014
— MrUTurn (@MrUTurn) March 11, 2014
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail