AAP website shows parts of Kashmir in Pakistan
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In an embarrassing botch up, a map on the website of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) showed parts of Kashmir as a part of Pakistan.
Though the map, on the donations page of the AAP, has now been removed from the website, yet it has already been circulated on Twitter, putting Arvind Kejriwal`s party into another trouble.
Lately, the AAP has been in the news for the wrong reasons; be it Arvind Kejriwal`s leaked video showing him fixing the viewpoint of his interview or him committing a gaffe at a rally when he paid homage to four RTI activists, out of which three happen to be alive.
Response by Twitteratis on the recent blunder by the AAP:
@MrUTurn if this is realy true thn not only EC shd cancell thia party but Govt of India shd BAN this Anti India Oraganisational setup.
— ?Swaroop Vaidya? (@swaroopvaidya78) March 10, 2014
— ???? Ganesh ???? (@ganeshmahnar) March 11, 2014
— MrUTurn (@MrUTurn) March 11, 2014
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq