Abhishek Manu Singhvi elected to RS
Jaipur: Congress leaders Abhishek Manu
Singhvi and Narendra Budania and BJP`s Bhupendra Yadav were Thurswday elected unopposed to the Rajya Sabha.
The three were in fray for as many seats from the state so polling was not required.
After the deadline for withdrawal of nomination papers
was over, the returning officer Krishna Murari Gupta informed
the election commission that the candidates stand elected.
Whereas the Congress re-nominated its sitting RS MPs (Singhvi and Budania), the BJP decided to replace its MP
Ramdas Agrawal with Yadav.
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi- Part II
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi Speaker nominates 13 AAP MLAs as members of civic bodies
- Sharad Pawar endorses Nitish Kumar as face of united oppn, Congress stays mum
- Indian Mathematician mimics viruses to design smallest self-assembling structures
- TN polls: DMK promises metro rail service for Coimbatore
- Netaji files declassification: Morarji had declined to accept inquiry commissions report