Agni-V missile test has put India into elite club: BJP
New Delhi: BJP president Nitin Gadkari on Thursday hailed the successful launch of Agni-V ballistic missile, saying it has put India into an elite club of nations.
"Gadkari has congratulated the DRDO scientists for this proud milestone in the security of the nation since India has now become a missile power," BJP said in a statement.
The Agni-V missile, having a range of 5,000 km, was successfully test-fired this morning a launch pad off Odisha coast.
"The fully indigenous missile Agni-V has put India in the elite club of nations," Gadkari said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing