Anna discharged from Pune hospital
Pune: Social activist Anna Hazare was discharged from a hospital here on Sunday morning. He had been admitted in Sancheti hospital on December 31.
Anna Hazare, 74, was suffering from a chest infection. His condition has now improved and stabilised, but he has been advised complete rest for at least a month.
In the past couple of days, Hazare was seen cycling on an exercycle in the hospital and appeared fit and healthy.
In view of health concerns, Hazare has also decided against campaigning in the forthcoming assembly elections in five states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dope test scandal: After wrestler Narsingh Yadav, shot putter Inderjeet Singh tests positive for banned substance
- Historic solar flight marks first round-the-world journey
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics