Anna discharged from Pune hospital
Pune: Social activist Anna Hazare was discharged from a hospital here on Sunday morning. He had been admitted in Sancheti hospital on December 31.
Anna Hazare, 74, was suffering from a chest infection. His condition has now improved and stabilised, but he has been advised complete rest for at least a month.
In the past couple of days, Hazare was seen cycling on an exercycle in the hospital and appeared fit and healthy.
In view of health concerns, Hazare has also decided against campaigning in the forthcoming assembly elections in five states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Italy quake kills 159 as rescuers race to find survivors
- Syria launched chemical attacks, IS used mustard gas: UN report
- Donald Trump takes another step back from hard-line stance on illegal immigration
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact