Anna discharged from Pune hospital
Pune: Social activist Anna Hazare was discharged from a hospital here on Sunday morning. He had been admitted in Sancheti hospital on December 31.
Anna Hazare, 74, was suffering from a chest infection. His condition has now improved and stabilised, but he has been advised complete rest for at least a month.
In the past couple of days, Hazare was seen cycling on an exercycle in the hospital and appeared fit and healthy.
In view of health concerns, Hazare has also decided against campaigning in the forthcoming assembly elections in five states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you