Arvind Kejriwal slams use of force against peaceful protestors
New Delhi: India Against Corruption (IAC) activist Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday slammed Delhi police for using force against peaceful protestors.
Over a hundred IAC supporters protested outside Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda`s official residence here for allegedly favouring and facilitating land deals between Robert Vadra, the son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi, and realty major DLF.
The police used water canons when IAC supporters tried to enter Hooda`s house on Pandit Pant Marg in central Delhi.
Talking to media in the national capital, Kejriwal said that it was an example of police atrocities against his members.
He also said that protests would go on despite attempts to thwart them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- JuD medical team wants to visit Kashmir to treat injured, applies for Indian visa
- Twin suicide bombs kill 13 near Mogadishu airport
- CPI(M) Kashmir criticises DG CRPF for his comment on pellet guns
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more
- ZTE launches two new smartphones – Blade V6, Axon Mini