Bitta seeks probe into attack on Kuldip Singh Brar
New Delhi: All India Anti Terrorist Front chairman MS Bitta on Thursday demanded a probe into any lapses on part of the security establishment in assessing the threat to Lt Gen KS Brar, who was attacked in London.
He also said security should be provided to all those facing threats and political considerations should not come in the way of making such arrangements.
"There is a need for a probe into whether there was any lapse in assessing the threat to Lt Gen Brar," he told reporters.
He said there should be a law which ensures that people facing threats are provided adequate security.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory