Bitta seeks probe into attack on Kuldip Singh Brar
New Delhi: All India Anti Terrorist Front chairman MS Bitta on Thursday demanded a probe into any lapses on part of the security establishment in assessing the threat to Lt Gen KS Brar, who was attacked in London.
He also said security should be provided to all those facing threats and political considerations should not come in the way of making such arrangements.
"There is a need for a probe into whether there was any lapse in assessing the threat to Lt Gen Brar," he told reporters.
He said there should be a law which ensures that people facing threats are provided adequate security.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray