Bitta seeks probe into attack on Kuldip Singh Brar
New Delhi: All India Anti Terrorist Front chairman MS Bitta on Thursday demanded a probe into any lapses on part of the security establishment in assessing the threat to Lt Gen KS Brar, who was attacked in London.
He also said security should be provided to all those facing threats and political considerations should not come in the way of making such arrangements.
"There is a need for a probe into whether there was any lapse in assessing the threat to Lt Gen Brar," he told reporters.
He said there should be a law which ensures that people facing threats are provided adequate security.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row