BJP if brought to power will have a ‘3D approach`
Imphal: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Prakash Javadekar has said that the party would deal effectively with the problem of insurgency if brought to power.
"Our basic approach to the problem of insurgency here is three-fold, we have said it will be a 3D approach, deterrence, dialogue and development," Javadekar told the media here.
He also said that the party when in power would institute a special enquiry to investigate the corruption in the state.
"We will institute special enquiry into the corruption of last one decade and we will jail those guilty of loot of Manipur. We will put them behind the bars," said Javadekar.
Elections will be held in Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa and Manipur in the coming months. As per the schedule planned by Election Commission, voting in Punjab, Goa, Uttarakhand and Manipur will take place between January 28 and March 03. (ANI)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price