BJP if brought to power will have a ‘3D approach`
Imphal: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Prakash Javadekar has said that the party would deal effectively with the problem of insurgency if brought to power.
"Our basic approach to the problem of insurgency here is three-fold, we have said it will be a 3D approach, deterrence, dialogue and development," Javadekar told the media here.
He also said that the party when in power would institute a special enquiry to investigate the corruption in the state.
"We will institute special enquiry into the corruption of last one decade and we will jail those guilty of loot of Manipur. We will put them behind the bars," said Javadekar.
Elections will be held in Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa and Manipur in the coming months. As per the schedule planned by Election Commission, voting in Punjab, Goa, Uttarakhand and Manipur will take place between January 28 and March 03. (ANI)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged