BJP if brought to power will have a ‘3D approach`
Imphal: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Prakash Javadekar has said that the party would deal effectively with the problem of insurgency if brought to power.
"Our basic approach to the problem of insurgency here is three-fold, we have said it will be a 3D approach, deterrence, dialogue and development," Javadekar told the media here.
He also said that the party when in power would institute a special enquiry to investigate the corruption in the state.
"We will institute special enquiry into the corruption of last one decade and we will jail those guilty of loot of Manipur. We will put them behind the bars," said Javadekar.
Elections will be held in Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa and Manipur in the coming months. As per the schedule planned by Election Commission, voting in Punjab, Goa, Uttarakhand and Manipur will take place between January 28 and March 03. (ANI)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Uttarakhand: BJP MLA Prem Singh Rana insulted during CM Harish Rawat's speech
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey