BJP if brought to power will have a ‘3D approach`
Imphal: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Prakash Javadekar has said that the party would deal effectively with the problem of insurgency if brought to power.
"Our basic approach to the problem of insurgency here is three-fold, we have said it will be a 3D approach, deterrence, dialogue and development," Javadekar told the media here.
He also said that the party when in power would institute a special enquiry to investigate the corruption in the state.
"We will institute special enquiry into the corruption of last one decade and we will jail those guilty of loot of Manipur. We will put them behind the bars," said Javadekar.
Elections will be held in Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa and Manipur in the coming months. As per the schedule planned by Election Commission, voting in Punjab, Goa, Uttarakhand and Manipur will take place between January 28 and March 03. (ANI)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore