BJP MP alleges threat from Kashmiri Mujahideen
New Delhi: BJP MP Tarun Vijay on Tuesday alleged he had received a threat to behead him by terrorist organisation Kashmiri Mujahideen and said he has apprised the Home Secretary and the Delhi Police Commissioner about the issue.
Vijay said in a statement that he received the threat through a letter from an organization claiming to be Kashmiri Mujahideen threatening to `behead him soon` for his `writings`.
Home Secretary R K Singh and Delhi Police commissioner Neeraj Kumar have been informed and they have assured all help and immediate investigations, Vijay said.
Vijay, a Rajya Sabha MP who is a member of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on HRD, had earlier received threats from Indian Mujahideen after the Delhi blasts.
"I am not afraid of such threats and will continue writing and speaking against anti-national elements as a Swayamsewak (worker) of the RSS," Vijay said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Naseeruddin Shah wants to write tell-all book on Bollywood
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Mi 5 open sale to begin at 2 pm on May 25
- Beware! Your bread may cause cancer - Chemicals found in pizzas, burgers of seven Delhi fast food outlets
- Celine Dion dedicates Billboard Icon Award to late husband
- Video alert! Here's how Karan Singh Grover surprised Bipasha Basu on their wedding day