BJP MP alleges threat from Kashmiri Mujahideen
New Delhi: BJP MP Tarun Vijay on Tuesday alleged he had received a threat to behead him by terrorist organisation Kashmiri Mujahideen and said he has apprised the Home Secretary and the Delhi Police Commissioner about the issue.
Vijay said in a statement that he received the threat through a letter from an organization claiming to be Kashmiri Mujahideen threatening to `behead him soon` for his `writings`.
Home Secretary R K Singh and Delhi Police commissioner Neeraj Kumar have been informed and they have assured all help and immediate investigations, Vijay said.
Vijay, a Rajya Sabha MP who is a member of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on HRD, had earlier received threats from Indian Mujahideen after the Delhi blasts.
"I am not afraid of such threats and will continue writing and speaking against anti-national elements as a Swayamsewak (worker) of the RSS," Vijay said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!