BJP will form govt keeping farmers` welfare in min
Amroha: BJP president Rajnath Singh on Tuesday said if his party came to power at the Centre, it would form a government which focuses on farmers` welfare.
"BJP is the only political party which has provided maximum facilities to farmers in the country," Singh said while unveiling a statue of farmer`s leader late Mahendra Singh Tikait at Fatehpur Sikara village here.
He said the security of farmers would ensure the security of the nation, and promised that his party would provide the maximum price of crops in accordance with the investment of farmers.
He said if BJP came to power, farmers would be allowed to avail interest-free loans. Criticising the degradation of morality and values in political parties, he said rural policies have become secondary for the Centre and UP government, while industrialists, lobbyists and cricketers have become powerful.
"We will form a government which focuses on farmers` welfare," he said. On adjournment of Parliament, he said the UPA was unduly criticising BJP, which was just playing the role of opposition in the House. "On the corruption issues, we can raise our voice in the House, not on roads," Singh said.
He criticised the state government for shortage of power supply and demanded that it should build more power plants in to meet power requirements.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why