‘Blast probe not related with India-Iran ties’
New Delhi: Amid a confrontation between
Israel and Iran over Monday`s bomb attack here, Union Minister
V Narayanasamy on Thursday said India wants good relations with all
countries and that the ongoing probe into the incident has
nothing to do with India-Iran ties.
"As far as Iran is concerned our stand is clear. India
has made its stand clear.... we would like to keep good
relations with all other countries," said the Minister of
State in the Prime Minister`s Office.
Referring to the bomb attack on an Israeli embassy car
here on Monday in which a diplomat was injured, Narayanasamy
told reporters that the investigation taking place has
"nothing to do with India-Iran relationship."
He was responding to questions about India`s stand on Iran
in the changing scenario.
Isarel has accused Iran of carrying out the blast but Iran
has denied it and questioned the basis for the accusation.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'