‘Blast probe not related with India-Iran ties’
New Delhi: Amid a confrontation between
Israel and Iran over Monday`s bomb attack here, Union Minister
V Narayanasamy on Thursday said India wants good relations with all
countries and that the ongoing probe into the incident has
nothing to do with India-Iran ties.
"As far as Iran is concerned our stand is clear. India
has made its stand clear.... we would like to keep good
relations with all other countries," said the Minister of
State in the Prime Minister`s Office.
Referring to the bomb attack on an Israeli embassy car
here on Monday in which a diplomat was injured, Narayanasamy
told reporters that the investigation taking place has
"nothing to do with India-Iran relationship."
He was responding to questions about India`s stand on Iran
in the changing scenario.
Isarel has accused Iran of carrying out the blast but Iran
has denied it and questioned the basis for the accusation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!