‘Blast probe not related with India-Iran ties’
New Delhi: Amid a confrontation between
Israel and Iran over Monday`s bomb attack here, Union Minister
V Narayanasamy on Thursday said India wants good relations with all
countries and that the ongoing probe into the incident has
nothing to do with India-Iran ties.
"As far as Iran is concerned our stand is clear. India
has made its stand clear.... we would like to keep good
relations with all other countries," said the Minister of
State in the Prime Minister`s Office.
Referring to the bomb attack on an Israeli embassy car
here on Monday in which a diplomat was injured, Narayanasamy
told reporters that the investigation taking place has
"nothing to do with India-Iran relationship."
He was responding to questions about India`s stand on Iran
in the changing scenario.
Isarel has accused Iran of carrying out the blast but Iran
has denied it and questioned the basis for the accusation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH