‘Blast probe not related with India-Iran ties’
New Delhi: Amid a confrontation between
Israel and Iran over Monday`s bomb attack here, Union Minister
V Narayanasamy on Thursday said India wants good relations with all
countries and that the ongoing probe into the incident has
nothing to do with India-Iran ties.
"As far as Iran is concerned our stand is clear. India
has made its stand clear.... we would like to keep good
relations with all other countries," said the Minister of
State in the Prime Minister`s Office.
Referring to the bomb attack on an Israeli embassy car
here on Monday in which a diplomat was injured, Narayanasamy
told reporters that the investigation taking place has
"nothing to do with India-Iran relationship."
He was responding to questions about India`s stand on Iran
in the changing scenario.
Isarel has accused Iran of carrying out the blast but Iran
has denied it and questioned the basis for the accusation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’