BSF seizes heroin worth Rs 95 crore at Indo-Pak border
Zee Media Bureau
Amritsar: The Border Security Force (BSF) is reported to have seized heroin worth Rs 95 crores at the Indo-Pakistan border near here.
The heroin weighing 19 kilograms was seized in the Khemkaran sector.
Sources said BSF personnel also seized fake currency worth Rs 5 lakh.
It has been reported that the drug peddlers were using a 10-feet-long pipe to throw the heroin from across the border.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley