BSF seizes heroin worth Rs 95 crore at Indo-Pak border
Zee Media Bureau
Amritsar: The Border Security Force (BSF) is reported to have seized heroin worth Rs 95 crores at the Indo-Pakistan border near here.
The heroin weighing 19 kilograms was seized in the Khemkaran sector.
Sources said BSF personnel also seized fake currency worth Rs 5 lakh.
It has been reported that the drug peddlers were using a 10-feet-long pipe to throw the heroin from across the border.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire