Budget Session of Parliament from February 21
New Delhi: The Budget Session of Parliament will be convened from February 21 and the General Budget for the year 2013-14 will be presented on February 28.
The over seven-week Session will have a month-long break from March 22 to April 22 and will culminate on May 10, sources said.
The Railway Budget will be presented on February 26 and the Economic Survey will be tabled on the next day.
The timing and duration of the Session was decided today at a meeting here of Cabinet Committee on Parliamentary Affairs whose recommendation will be sent to President Pranab Mukherjee for formal notification.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah