Budget Session of Parliament from February 21
New Delhi: The Budget Session of Parliament will be convened from February 21 and the General Budget for the year 2013-14 will be presented on February 28.
The over seven-week Session will have a month-long break from March 22 to April 22 and will culminate on May 10, sources said.
The Railway Budget will be presented on February 26 and the Economic Survey will be tabled on the next day.
The timing and duration of the Session was decided today at a meeting here of Cabinet Committee on Parliamentary Affairs whose recommendation will be sent to President Pranab Mukherjee for formal notification.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali