Budget Session of Parliament from February 21
New Delhi: The Budget Session of Parliament will be convened from February 21 and the General Budget for the year 2013-14 will be presented on February 28.
The over seven-week Session will have a month-long break from March 22 to April 22 and will culminate on May 10, sources said.
The Railway Budget will be presented on February 26 and the Economic Survey will be tabled on the next day.
The timing and duration of the Session was decided today at a meeting here of Cabinet Committee on Parliamentary Affairs whose recommendation will be sent to President Pranab Mukherjee for formal notification.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know