Budget Session of Parliament from February 21
New Delhi: The Budget Session of Parliament will be convened from February 21 and the General Budget for the year 2013-14 will be presented on February 28.
The over seven-week Session will have a month-long break from March 22 to April 22 and will culminate on May 10, sources said.
The Railway Budget will be presented on February 26 and the Economic Survey will be tabled on the next day.
The timing and duration of the Session was decided today at a meeting here of Cabinet Committee on Parliamentary Affairs whose recommendation will be sent to President Pranab Mukherjee for formal notification.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire