Case against Shinde for his remarks on Hindu terror
Mathura: A criminal case has been filed against Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde in a court here for his remarks on Hindu terror.
The case was filed in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate D D Ojha on Saturday.
"February 12 (is the date) set by the honourable court for arguments on the maintainability of the complaint," Saheb Singh Deshavar, counsel for complainant Vijai Bahadur Singh, said on Monday.
Singh, an RSS member, had moved court against the comments of the Home Minister made on January 20 at the Jaipur Chintan Shivir of Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj