Case against Shinde for his remarks on Hindu terror
Mathura: A criminal case has been filed against Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde in a court here for his remarks on Hindu terror.
The case was filed in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate D D Ojha on Saturday.
"February 12 (is the date) set by the honourable court for arguments on the maintainability of the complaint," Saheb Singh Deshavar, counsel for complainant Vijai Bahadur Singh, said on Monday.
Singh, an RSS member, had moved court against the comments of the Home Minister made on January 20 at the Jaipur Chintan Shivir of Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read