Centre, Delhi govt to blame for rape cases: Rajnath Singh
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: BJP president Rajnath Singh on Saturday the Central and Delhi governments have failed to take required measures to curb cases of rapes in the national capital.
Rajnath was reacting to the rape of a five-year-old girl in Delhi, while talking exclusively to Zee Media.
He noted that in such cases, administrative response depends a lot on the kind of political leadership the country has.
The BJP president said there was a need to awaken and sensitise people.
He further demanded that the culprits must be punished.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read