Centre, Delhi govt to blame for rape cases: Rajnath Singh
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: BJP president Rajnath Singh on Saturday the Central and Delhi governments have failed to take required measures to curb cases of rapes in the national capital.
Rajnath was reacting to the rape of a five-year-old girl in Delhi, while talking exclusively to Zee Media.
He noted that in such cases, administrative response depends a lot on the kind of political leadership the country has.
The BJP president said there was a need to awaken and sensitise people.
He further demanded that the culprits must be punished.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Damn funny! This is how every rich girl in the world is like—Watch video
- West Indies vs India: We need to work hard to make series even, says Phil Simmons
- Lindsay told me she's pregnant: Father
- Barack Obama slams Donald Trump for 'selling fear'; endorses Hillary Clinton for US presidency
- India vs West Indies, 2nd Test: Virat Kohli and co get into Jamaican groove with heavy work-out