Centre, Delhi govt to blame for rape cases: Rajnath Singh
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: BJP president Rajnath Singh on Saturday the Central and Delhi governments have failed to take required measures to curb cases of rapes in the national capital.
Rajnath was reacting to the rape of a five-year-old girl in Delhi, while talking exclusively to Zee Media.
He noted that in such cases, administrative response depends a lot on the kind of political leadership the country has.
The BJP president said there was a need to awaken and sensitise people.
He further demanded that the culprits must be punished.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the possible hands indulged in Scorpene Submarine data leak
- DNA: Analyzing the media coverage on Kashmir violence
- DNA: PM Modi's photos and Indian flag raised during protests in Balochistan
- Top five amazing benefits of spinach!
- When IIT directors chant Bharat Mata Ki Jai slogans during IIT council meet — Know what happened
- Last season `the best of my career`: Cristiano Ronaldo
- Turkey-backed rebels take Syrian border town of Jarablus
- Drone strikes kill 5 Qaeda suspects in Yemen: Security