Centre, Delhi govt to blame for rape cases: Rajnath Singh
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: BJP president Rajnath Singh on Saturday the Central and Delhi governments have failed to take required measures to curb cases of rapes in the national capital.
Rajnath was reacting to the rape of a five-year-old girl in Delhi, while talking exclusively to Zee Media.
He noted that in such cases, administrative response depends a lot on the kind of political leadership the country has.
The BJP president said there was a need to awaken and sensitise people.
He further demanded that the culprits must be punished.
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Sunita Williams, team to ensure safe cargo flights to ISS
- West Bengal polls: Bhawanipur to witness star-studded electoral battle
- Grenade attack on police post in J&K's Anantnag, security tightened
- World Immunisation Week: Narendra Modi government proactive, Mission Indradhanush good initiative - Praises from Gavi CEO
- Kareena Kapoor Khan, Amrita Arora's boxing session will give you fitness goals! – See pictures