Centre, Delhi govt to blame for rape cases: Rajnath Singh
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: BJP president Rajnath Singh on Saturday the Central and Delhi governments have failed to take required measures to curb cases of rapes in the national capital.
Rajnath was reacting to the rape of a five-year-old girl in Delhi, while talking exclusively to Zee Media.
He noted that in such cases, administrative response depends a lot on the kind of political leadership the country has.
The BJP president said there was a need to awaken and sensitise people.
He further demanded that the culprits must be punished.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed