Chandrababu to visit flood-hit Uttarakhand, Delhi on Monday
Hyderabad: TDP Chief and former Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu would visit the flood-hit Uttarakhand and Delhi on Monday, party sources said here on Saturday.
Naidu would meet the pilgrims from Andhra Pradesh, who are camping in Delhi. Some of the injured pilgrims from the state are undergoing treatment in Delhi and Dehradun, sources said.
The TDP MPs and MLAs would contribute their one month salary towards the relief of flood victims in Uttarakhand, they added.
Later, talking to reporters, Naidu alleged that there appeared to be poor coordination among various agencies in the rescue and relief measures.
The TDP chief said efforts should be continued till the last surviving person is rescued.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter