Chandrababu to visit flood-hit Uttarakhand, Delhi on Monday
Hyderabad: TDP Chief and former Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu would visit the flood-hit Uttarakhand and Delhi on Monday, party sources said here on Saturday.
Naidu would meet the pilgrims from Andhra Pradesh, who are camping in Delhi. Some of the injured pilgrims from the state are undergoing treatment in Delhi and Dehradun, sources said.
The TDP MPs and MLAs would contribute their one month salary towards the relief of flood victims in Uttarakhand, they added.
Later, talking to reporters, Naidu alleged that there appeared to be poor coordination among various agencies in the rescue and relief measures.
The TDP chief said efforts should be continued till the last surviving person is rescued.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why