Chandrababu to visit flood-hit Uttarakhand, Delhi on Monday
Hyderabad: TDP Chief and former Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu would visit the flood-hit Uttarakhand and Delhi on Monday, party sources said here on Saturday.
Naidu would meet the pilgrims from Andhra Pradesh, who are camping in Delhi. Some of the injured pilgrims from the state are undergoing treatment in Delhi and Dehradun, sources said.
The TDP MPs and MLAs would contribute their one month salary towards the relief of flood victims in Uttarakhand, they added.
Later, talking to reporters, Naidu alleged that there appeared to be poor coordination among various agencies in the rescue and relief measures.
The TDP chief said efforts should be continued till the last surviving person is rescued.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'