Conflict between two power centres of Cong: BJP
Goa: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Sunday launched a scathing attack on the Congress-led United Progressive Alliance-II (UPA), calling its four years of governance as four dark years. Hitting out at the Centre, BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain said that the country was facing the burden of the UPA government and its deeds.
The BJP accused the Centre of having two power centres. “The UPA has two power centres, one is known as the government and the other as 10, Janpath…and there is conflict between the two.”
According to the BJP spokesperson, the UPA must not celebrate its completion of four years in the office, instead it should apologise to the people of the country, adding that the BJP was the only alternative.
Terming the BJP as the ray of light in the dark, Hussain alleged that governments in Congress-ruled states were misusing power.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram