Conflict between two power centres of Cong: BJP
Goa: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Sunday launched a scathing attack on the Congress-led United Progressive Alliance-II (UPA), calling its four years of governance as four dark years. Hitting out at the Centre, BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain said that the country was facing the burden of the UPA government and its deeds.
The BJP accused the Centre of having two power centres. “The UPA has two power centres, one is known as the government and the other as 10, Janpath…and there is conflict between the two.”
According to the BJP spokesperson, the UPA must not celebrate its completion of four years in the office, instead it should apologise to the people of the country, adding that the BJP was the only alternative.
Terming the BJP as the ray of light in the dark, Hussain alleged that governments in Congress-ruled states were misusing power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Watch: This guy convinces girls to get pictures clicked with him – know how
- Say goodbye to your acidity woes with these ten simple tips!