Delhi car bomb: Injured driver to return to work
New Delhi: "Definitely, 100 per cent."
This is what Manoj Sharma, the driver of the Israeli
Embassy car who was injured in the bomb attack on the vehicle,
said when asked whether he would continue to work with the
Sharma, who was injured in Monday`s incident in which
three others including a diplomat was wounded, said he is
recovering from the shock and that he would be perfectly
fine within the next couple of days.
"Definitely, 100 per cent," he said when asked whether he
would go back and continue his job with the Israeli Embassy.
"No, we are brave people. Nothing like this," he said
when asked whether he was scared after the incident.
Recollecting the incident, Sharma said when the vehicle
was waiting at the red signal he heard a big sound behind him.
"Since there were vehicles in front, we could not move
forward. Suddenly, within the next few seconds the blast took
place. At that we all became unconcious and could not realise
what was happening around us," he said.
Asked whether he saw the biker suspected to be the
attacker, he replied in the negative.
"No, I was looking in front. It was not possible for me
to look behind. Within a few seconds it was devastation," he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- DNA: Delhi shop owners express their plight through Zee initiative 'My News'
- Watch: Zee Media mega survey on Modi govt- Part 2
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- Heatwave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 10 Result 2015
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt
- PMO website revamped, now send e-mail to PM Modi directly
- Death toll climbs to over 1400 as intense heatwave continues in India
- First look: Aamir Khan joins Shah Rukh to promote Salman's ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’