Delhi rape: Bribe money is still with us, says Gudiya’s uncle
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Slamming the Delhi Police for its apathetic behaviour, the five-year old rape victim’s uncle said on Monday that the money which the cops had given the family to keep quite was still lying with them.
Speaking exclusively to Zee Media, Gudiya’s uncle said, “The Rs 2000 that the cops gave us to keep quiet is kept with us. It is my brother.”
He also added that his brother (Gudiya’s father) would be able to recognise those who had tried to bribe them.
The brutal rape of a five-year old in Delhi has shocked and outraged the entire nation with certain sections, including political parties, demanding death penalty for rapists. The main accused, Manoj Kumar was arrested from his in-laws place in Bihar. The second accused, whom Manoj had named in his confession, was also nabbed from Bihar yesterday night.
The rape victim, Gudiya, is undergoing treatment in AIIMS and is said to be responding to treatment and is stable, according to the latest medical bulletin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi