Delhi rape: Bribe money is still with us, says Gudiya’s uncle
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Slamming the Delhi Police for its apathetic behaviour, the five-year old rape victim’s uncle said on Monday that the money which the cops had given the family to keep quite was still lying with them.
Speaking exclusively to Zee Media, Gudiya’s uncle said, “The Rs 2000 that the cops gave us to keep quiet is kept with us. It is my brother.”
He also added that his brother (Gudiya’s father) would be able to recognise those who had tried to bribe them.
The brutal rape of a five-year old in Delhi has shocked and outraged the entire nation with certain sections, including political parties, demanding death penalty for rapists. The main accused, Manoj Kumar was arrested from his in-laws place in Bihar. The second accused, whom Manoj had named in his confession, was also nabbed from Bihar yesterday night.
The rape victim, Gudiya, is undergoing treatment in AIIMS and is said to be responding to treatment and is stable, according to the latest medical bulletin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone