Dense fog delays several flights at Delhi airport
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
New Delhi: Flight schedules were thrown off gear in the national capital early on Monday as dense fog engulfed the city.
As per reports, at least 24 domestic flights were delayed at the Indira Gandhi International Airport as visibility on the runway reduced considerably.
Traffic was also slow in areas surrounding the airport.
The disruptions followed two weeks of clear mornings.
The city had experienced clear and pleasant Sunday with the maximum temperature settling at 22 degrees Celsius, three notches above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations