Dense fog delays several flights at Delhi airport
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
New Delhi: Flight schedules were thrown off gear in the national capital early on Monday as dense fog engulfed the city.
As per reports, at least 24 domestic flights were delayed at the Indira Gandhi International Airport as visibility on the runway reduced considerably.
Traffic was also slow in areas surrounding the airport.
The disruptions followed two weeks of clear mornings.
The city had experienced clear and pleasant Sunday with the maximum temperature settling at 22 degrees Celsius, three notches above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj