Dense fog delays several flights at Delhi airport
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
New Delhi: Flight schedules were thrown off gear in the national capital early on Monday as dense fog engulfed the city.
As per reports, at least 24 domestic flights were delayed at the Indira Gandhi International Airport as visibility on the runway reduced considerably.
Traffic was also slow in areas surrounding the airport.
The disruptions followed two weeks of clear mornings.
The city had experienced clear and pleasant Sunday with the maximum temperature settling at 22 degrees Celsius, three notches above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees