Dense fog delays several flights at Delhi airport
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
New Delhi: Flight schedules were thrown off gear in the national capital early on Monday as dense fog engulfed the city.
As per reports, at least 24 domestic flights were delayed at the Indira Gandhi International Airport as visibility on the runway reduced considerably.
Traffic was also slow in areas surrounding the airport.
The disruptions followed two weeks of clear mornings.
The city had experienced clear and pleasant Sunday with the maximum temperature settling at 22 degrees Celsius, three notches above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back