FDI source of black money: Ramdev
Bhubaneswar: Yoga guru Ramdev on Saturday claimed that Foreign Direct Investment was a source of black money and demanded that the Centre bring back illegal funds parked abroad.
"FDI is a source of black money. About 80 per cent of FDI is black money. Why should not the the real source of FDI be made public?" Ramdev asked at a press conference here.
He claimed that the UPA government would have to quit if it failed to bring back black money kept abroad.
"The political party which commits to retrieve black money and field good people in elections will henceforth rule the country," he said.
He claimed that the August 9 rally in Delhi would be `decisive and historic`.
Asked whether he would lead any political party, he replied "I am a sanyasi. I cannot decide who will rule the government. But Delhi rally will take a decision on this."
To a question on khap panchayats, the Yoga Guru said "Some of its recommendations concerning the Indian value system and culture should be respected."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!