FDI source of black money: Ramdev
Bhubaneswar: Yoga guru Ramdev on Saturday claimed that Foreign Direct Investment was a source of black money and demanded that the Centre bring back illegal funds parked abroad.
"FDI is a source of black money. About 80 per cent of FDI is black money. Why should not the the real source of FDI be made public?" Ramdev asked at a press conference here.
He claimed that the UPA government would have to quit if it failed to bring back black money kept abroad.
"The political party which commits to retrieve black money and field good people in elections will henceforth rule the country," he said.
He claimed that the August 9 rally in Delhi would be `decisive and historic`.
Asked whether he would lead any political party, he replied "I am a sanyasi. I cannot decide who will rule the government. But Delhi rally will take a decision on this."
To a question on khap panchayats, the Yoga Guru said "Some of its recommendations concerning the Indian value system and culture should be respected."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know