‘Fearless Narendra Modi brought home a crocodile’
New Delhi: Somabhai Modi, elder brother of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi has revealed details about his famous brother`s persona.
Somabhai Modi, 67, feels that no other Chief Minister of Gujarat compares with Modi when it comes to work done for the state.
“In the history of Gujarat, the work of no other chief minister is comparable to his. He certainly has the support of the people, who will ensure that they get to see him work as Chief Minister a third time too,” he told The Indian Express.
When asked whether he considers his brother’s style of working as dictatorial, Somabhai said that Narendra was very disciplined and determined from his childhood. He said, “If he decides to do something, he will do it in any way.”
“Even as a child, he was fearless. I remember when he was a kid, he brought home a little crocodile from the pond, which of course he had to give up when our mother objected,” Somabhai said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?