‘Fearless Narendra Modi brought home a crocodile’
New Delhi: Somabhai Modi, elder brother of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi has revealed details about his famous brother`s persona.
Somabhai Modi, 67, feels that no other Chief Minister of Gujarat compares with Modi when it comes to work done for the state.
“In the history of Gujarat, the work of no other chief minister is comparable to his. He certainly has the support of the people, who will ensure that they get to see him work as Chief Minister a third time too,” he told The Indian Express.
When asked whether he considers his brother’s style of working as dictatorial, Somabhai said that Narendra was very disciplined and determined from his childhood. He said, “If he decides to do something, he will do it in any way.”
“Even as a child, he was fearless. I remember when he was a kid, he brought home a little crocodile from the pond, which of course he had to give up when our mother objected,” Somabhai said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan ups ante, says will ask UNHRC to send fact-finding team to Kashmir
- Hafiz Saeed confirms his association with separatist leader Asiya Andrabi, Burhani Wani
- IMF expresses confidence in Christine Lagarde as French court orders trial
- Petition in Pak court seeks registration of FIR against PM Modi
- HC junks Vodafone plea against IT demand of over Rs 7.5 crore