Fog disrupts train movement in north India
New Delhi: Dense fog over Delhi and other parts of north India on Thursday led to the cancellation of a train and disrupted the schedule of over 40 others including Rajdhanis.
Northern Railways rescheduled the services of 25 trains as those coming from eastern states were reported to be running behind schedule due to poor visibility.
The North East Express scheduled to leave from Anand Vihar Railway Station for Guwahati was cancelled for the day.
Trains running late include Rajdhanis from Howrah, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi and Patna, said a Northern Railway statement.
The departure timings of these trains have been rescheduled, the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH