Fog disrupts train movement in north India
New Delhi: Dense fog over Delhi and other parts of north India on Thursday led to the cancellation of a train and disrupted the schedule of over 40 others including Rajdhanis.
Northern Railways rescheduled the services of 25 trains as those coming from eastern states were reported to be running behind schedule due to poor visibility.
The North East Express scheduled to leave from Anand Vihar Railway Station for Guwahati was cancelled for the day.
Trains running late include Rajdhanis from Howrah, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi and Patna, said a Northern Railway statement.
The departure timings of these trains have been rescheduled, the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened