Fog disrupts train movement in north India
New Delhi: Dense fog over Delhi and other parts of north India on Thursday led to the cancellation of a train and disrupted the schedule of over 40 others including Rajdhanis.
Northern Railways rescheduled the services of 25 trains as those coming from eastern states were reported to be running behind schedule due to poor visibility.
The North East Express scheduled to leave from Anand Vihar Railway Station for Guwahati was cancelled for the day.
Trains running late include Rajdhanis from Howrah, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi and Patna, said a Northern Railway statement.
The departure timings of these trains have been rescheduled, the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi