Fog disrupts train movement in north India
New Delhi: Dense fog over Delhi and other parts of north India on Thursday led to the cancellation of a train and disrupted the schedule of over 40 others including Rajdhanis.
Northern Railways rescheduled the services of 25 trains as those coming from eastern states were reported to be running behind schedule due to poor visibility.
The North East Express scheduled to leave from Anand Vihar Railway Station for Guwahati was cancelled for the day.
Trains running late include Rajdhanis from Howrah, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi and Patna, said a Northern Railway statement.
The departure timings of these trains have been rescheduled, the statement said.
- Israel says Erez crossing into Gaza to reopen
- Czech Republic OKs 'Czechia' as one-word version of its name
- Officials involved in water tanker scam in drought-hit Maharashtra's Beed suspended
- 37-year-old trader shot dead near Seelampur metro station in Delhi
- Uttarakhand Speaker rejects disqualification of rebel BJP MLA