Fog hits train traffic in North India
New Delhi: Dense fog in many parts of North
India on Friday affected rail traffic with 30 trains running late.
The Patna-Delhi Rajdhani was among the trains delayed, a
Northern Railway Spokesperson said.
Purshottam Express, Vaishali Express and Jansadharan
Express were among the mail and express trains running late.
Yesterday, 54 trains, including Rajdhani were rescheduled
due to fog.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price