Hand over voice samples, LeT founder: India to tell Pakistan
New Delhi: India will demand handing over of voice samples of the handlers of 10 terrorists who carried out the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack and the custody of LeT founder Hafeez Saeed during the visit of Pakistan`s Interior Minister Rehman Malik beginning Friday.
Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde will also ask his Pakistani counterpart to release Indian fishermen currently in jails in that country, and captured boats.
Official sources said Malik will arrive here on December 14 afternoon on a three-day visit leading an eight-member delegation comprising officials from Pakistan`s Ministries of Interior and Foreign and Federal Investigation Agency.
During the talks between the two sides, to be held in the evening, Shinde and Malik will formally announce operationalisation of the new Indo-Pak liberalised visa agreement.
The new visa regime will replace a 38-year-old restrictive accord and will pave the way for time-bound visa approval and greater people-to-people contact and trade.
During his stay, Malik will travel to Agra to visit Taj Mahal and to Ajmer to pay obeisance at Ajmer Sharif Dargah.
The Pakistani leader has also sought appointment to meet Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly