IAF to hold air show in Nagpur on 81st anniversary
Nagpur: As part of the ongoing celebrations commemorating the 81st anniversary of the Indian Air Force (IAF), the Maintenance Command will hold an aerial and static display at the Air Force station in Sonegaon here on October 30-31.
The show `Air Force Band` and the local Bhonsla Military school band will be followed by the Akash Ganga skydiving display team towards the end, a release from Maintenance Command of the IAF said here on Monday.
The total duration of the display will be an hour and a half beginning in the morning along with a static display of various aircraft and helicopters such as the C-130J Hercules, AN-32, AVRO, Advanced Light Helicopter, Chetak and the latest Mi 17V5 helicopter, it said.
The flying display would include a fly past by Avro aircraft, Special Operations slithering demo by IAF Garuds from two Mi-17 V5S, remote controlled aerobatics by aero models flown by local aviation enthusiasts & NCC Cadets and an amazing display by the glorious Sarang Helicopter Display Team, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa dies at 68 after suffering cardiac arrest; mortal remains brought to her official residence
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what