IAF to hold air show in Nagpur on 81st anniversary
Nagpur: As part of the ongoing celebrations commemorating the 81st anniversary of the Indian Air Force (IAF), the Maintenance Command will hold an aerial and static display at the Air Force station in Sonegaon here on October 30-31.
The show `Air Force Band` and the local Bhonsla Military school band will be followed by the Akash Ganga skydiving display team towards the end, a release from Maintenance Command of the IAF said here on Monday.
The total duration of the display will be an hour and a half beginning in the morning along with a static display of various aircraft and helicopters such as the C-130J Hercules, AN-32, AVRO, Advanced Light Helicopter, Chetak and the latest Mi 17V5 helicopter, it said.
The flying display would include a fly past by Avro aircraft, Special Operations slithering demo by IAF Garuds from two Mi-17 V5S, remote controlled aerobatics by aero models flown by local aviation enthusiasts & NCC Cadets and an amazing display by the glorious Sarang Helicopter Display Team, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf