IIM-Lucknow students bag over 550 job offers
New Delhi: IIM-Lucknow set a record in the just concluded campus placement drive with its batch of 453 students bagging over 500 job offers from more than 220 companies.
Among the reputed firms which visited the campus were Amazon, Accenture Management Consulting, Headstrong Consulting and Aditya Birla Group. Amazon made 13 offers, an IIM-Lucknow statement said.
Even in terms of stipend offered as compared to the last year`s figures, IIM-Lucknow saw a near 20 per cent increase across all recruiters with the average stipend being close to Rs 50,000 per month for domestic locations, it said.
Consulting offers went up by over 21 per cent, coming from prestigious firms such as McKinsey and Company, The Boston Consulting Group, A T Kearney, Accenture Management Consulting, Deloitte US, PriceWaterhouseCoopers among others.
Marketing, however, continued to be the stronghold of IIM -Lucknow with 36 per cent of the offers coming from firms such as Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Procter and Gamble and Reckitt Benckiser.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM