Indian, Pakistan border guards exchange greetings
Attari: Pakistani border guards Wednesday greeted their Indian counterparts on the occasion of India`s 66th Independence Day.
Officers and troopers of Pakistan Rangers walked up to the zero line at the border at Attari, 30 km from Amritsar, to greet their counterparts from the Border Security Force (BSF).
The Pakistanis brought sweets and gifts for BSF officials.
BSF officers and troopers had greeted their Pakistani counterparts Tuesday on the occasion of the 65th anniversary of the creation of Pakistan.
Troopers on both sides had decorated their border posts to mark the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?