Indian, Pakistan border guards exchange greetings
Attari: Pakistani border guards Wednesday greeted their Indian counterparts on the occasion of India`s 66th Independence Day.
Officers and troopers of Pakistan Rangers walked up to the zero line at the border at Attari, 30 km from Amritsar, to greet their counterparts from the Border Security Force (BSF).
The Pakistanis brought sweets and gifts for BSF officials.
BSF officers and troopers had greeted their Pakistani counterparts Tuesday on the occasion of the 65th anniversary of the creation of Pakistan.
Troopers on both sides had decorated their border posts to mark the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Rajnath Singh in Kashmir, says those who believe in 'Kashmiriyat' are welcome for talks