Indian, Pakistan border guards exchange greetings
Attari: Pakistani border guards Wednesday greeted their Indian counterparts on the occasion of India`s 66th Independence Day.
Officers and troopers of Pakistan Rangers walked up to the zero line at the border at Attari, 30 km from Amritsar, to greet their counterparts from the Border Security Force (BSF).
The Pakistanis brought sweets and gifts for BSF officials.
BSF officers and troopers had greeted their Pakistani counterparts Tuesday on the occasion of the 65th anniversary of the creation of Pakistan.
Troopers on both sides had decorated their border posts to mark the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!