`Jan Sansad` against corruption in Delhi: Patkar
Gopalganj (Bihar): A `Jan Sansad` would be organised in New Delhi between March 19 and March 23 to discuss the issue of corruption, social activist Medha Patkar said here on Thursday.
Patkar, who is on a tour of Bihar as part of her `Bharat Bhraman` programme, said people`s opinions must be taken into consideration while framing an anti-corruption bill and this
issue would be raised at the `Jan Sansad`.
"The Parliament must take people`s voices into consideration while framing a policy to tackle corruption and the people`s decree will be supreme," she said, addressing a
gathering at Vivekanand Inter College ground here.
She also said that she was together with Anna Hazare and Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev in their fight against corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Security at Olympics "robust", says IOC chief
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Gael Monfils to face Ivo Karlovic in Washington Open final
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS