`Jan Sansad` against corruption in Delhi: Patkar
Gopalganj (Bihar): A `Jan Sansad` would be organised in New Delhi between March 19 and March 23 to discuss the issue of corruption, social activist Medha Patkar said here on Thursday.
Patkar, who is on a tour of Bihar as part of her `Bharat Bhraman` programme, said people`s opinions must be taken into consideration while framing an anti-corruption bill and this
issue would be raised at the `Jan Sansad`.
"The Parliament must take people`s voices into consideration while framing a policy to tackle corruption and the people`s decree will be supreme," she said, addressing a
gathering at Vivekanand Inter College ground here.
She also said that she was together with Anna Hazare and Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev in their fight against corruption.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Media house attacked over derogatory cartoon in Maharashtra