Jet Airways Delhi-Jaipur flight suffers bird hit
Jaipur: A Delhi-Jaipur flight of Jet Airways on Saturday suffered a bird hit during landing at Sanganer airport here following which the aircraft was grounded for technical inspection.
However, the landing was safe and no untoward incident occurred due to the bird hit, the airport sources told a news agency.
The flight landed here this morning and was scheduled to return to Delhi after 30 minutes. But it was cancelled as the aircraft developed some snag after the bird hit, they said.
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot was among other passengers scheduled to take the return flight from Jaipur to Delhi. He and the others were accommodated in another flight to Mumbai from where they are to board a flight for Delhi, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security