Kapil Sibal gets Law Ministry, CP Joshi takes over Railways
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Telecom Minister Kapil Sibal was on Saturday allotted the additional charge of the Law Ministry, following the resignation of Ashwani Kumar.
CP Joshi has replaced Pawan Kumar Bansal at the Railway Ministry. Joshi also holds the charge of Road Transport and Highways Ministry.
As per sources, a Cabinet reshuffle is being planned for next week and Sibal and Joshi would retain these ministries till that time only.
Full time ministers will be appointed following the reshuffle, they added.
Congress chief Sonia Gandhi is expected to meet senior party leaders later today to finalise the reshuffle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her