Kapil Sibal gets Law Ministry, CP Joshi takes over Railways
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Telecom Minister Kapil Sibal was on Saturday allotted the additional charge of the Law Ministry, following the resignation of Ashwani Kumar.
CP Joshi has replaced Pawan Kumar Bansal at the Railway Ministry. Joshi also holds the charge of Road Transport and Highways Ministry.
As per sources, a Cabinet reshuffle is being planned for next week and Sibal and Joshi would retain these ministries till that time only.
Full time ministers will be appointed following the reshuffle, they added.
Congress chief Sonia Gandhi is expected to meet senior party leaders later today to finalise the reshuffle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday