Kapil Sibal gets Law Ministry, CP Joshi takes over Railways
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Telecom Minister Kapil Sibal was on Saturday allotted the additional charge of the Law Ministry, following the resignation of Ashwani Kumar.
CP Joshi has replaced Pawan Kumar Bansal at the Railway Ministry. Joshi also holds the charge of Road Transport and Highways Ministry.
As per sources, a Cabinet reshuffle is being planned for next week and Sibal and Joshi would retain these ministries till that time only.
Full time ministers will be appointed following the reshuffle, they added.
Congress chief Sonia Gandhi is expected to meet senior party leaders later today to finalise the reshuffle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister