Kapil Sibal gets Law Ministry, CP Joshi takes over Railways
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Telecom Minister Kapil Sibal was on Saturday allotted the additional charge of the Law Ministry, following the resignation of Ashwani Kumar.
CP Joshi has replaced Pawan Kumar Bansal at the Railway Ministry. Joshi also holds the charge of Road Transport and Highways Ministry.
As per sources, a Cabinet reshuffle is being planned for next week and Sibal and Joshi would retain these ministries till that time only.
Full time ministers will be appointed following the reshuffle, they added.
Congress chief Sonia Gandhi is expected to meet senior party leaders later today to finalise the reshuffle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!