Karunanidhi takes dig at JPC draft report
Chennai: DMK chief M Karunanidhi on Friday took a dig at the draft JPC report which accuses former Telecom Minister A Raja of "misleading" the Prime Minister on the 2G spectrum allocation issue.
"How can one believe that a Minister misled the Prime Minister?" Karunanidhi said reacting to reports in this regard.
Asked whether he would give any advice to Raja on the issue, Karunanidhi told reporters here, "He was a minister of the department. I don`t have to give him any advice that he doesn`t know. Justice should be given in the right way."
Raja is likely to arrive in the city today from Delhi.
The Joint Parliamentary Committee probing the 2G scam in its draft report has given a clean chit to the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and accused Raja of misleading Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees