Karunanidhi takes dig at JPC draft report
Chennai: DMK chief M Karunanidhi on Friday took a dig at the draft JPC report which accuses former Telecom Minister A Raja of "misleading" the Prime Minister on the 2G spectrum allocation issue.
"How can one believe that a Minister misled the Prime Minister?" Karunanidhi said reacting to reports in this regard.
Asked whether he would give any advice to Raja on the issue, Karunanidhi told reporters here, "He was a minister of the department. I don`t have to give him any advice that he doesn`t know. Justice should be given in the right way."
Raja is likely to arrive in the city today from Delhi.
The Joint Parliamentary Committee probing the 2G scam in its draft report has given a clean chit to the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and accused Raja of misleading Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'