Karunanidhi takes dig at JPC draft report
Chennai: DMK chief M Karunanidhi on Friday took a dig at the draft JPC report which accuses former Telecom Minister A Raja of "misleading" the Prime Minister on the 2G spectrum allocation issue.
"How can one believe that a Minister misled the Prime Minister?" Karunanidhi said reacting to reports in this regard.
Asked whether he would give any advice to Raja on the issue, Karunanidhi told reporters here, "He was a minister of the department. I don`t have to give him any advice that he doesn`t know. Justice should be given in the right way."
Raja is likely to arrive in the city today from Delhi.
The Joint Parliamentary Committee probing the 2G scam in its draft report has given a clean chit to the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and accused Raja of misleading Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley