Karunanidhi takes dig at JPC draft report
Chennai: DMK chief M Karunanidhi on Friday took a dig at the draft JPC report which accuses former Telecom Minister A Raja of "misleading" the Prime Minister on the 2G spectrum allocation issue.
"How can one believe that a Minister misled the Prime Minister?" Karunanidhi said reacting to reports in this regard.
Asked whether he would give any advice to Raja on the issue, Karunanidhi told reporters here, "He was a minister of the department. I don`t have to give him any advice that he doesn`t know. Justice should be given in the right way."
Raja is likely to arrive in the city today from Delhi.
The Joint Parliamentary Committee probing the 2G scam in its draft report has given a clean chit to the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and accused Raja of misleading Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials