Karunanidhi takes dig at JPC draft report
Chennai: DMK chief M Karunanidhi on Friday took a dig at the draft JPC report which accuses former Telecom Minister A Raja of "misleading" the Prime Minister on the 2G spectrum allocation issue.
"How can one believe that a Minister misled the Prime Minister?" Karunanidhi said reacting to reports in this regard.
Asked whether he would give any advice to Raja on the issue, Karunanidhi told reporters here, "He was a minister of the department. I don`t have to give him any advice that he doesn`t know. Justice should be given in the right way."
Raja is likely to arrive in the city today from Delhi.
The Joint Parliamentary Committee probing the 2G scam in its draft report has given a clean chit to the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and accused Raja of misleading Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- 'Nervous' Pakistan lodges FIR against Baloch leaders for 'supporting' PM Modi's statement on Balochistan
- Amnesty row: Karnataka Home Minister G Parameshwara takes U-turn, denies giving clean-chit
- Volkswagen cuts 28,000 workers' hours over supply woes
- 1% TCS on cash buy not to apply on embassies, UN bodies, Govt depts
- Rio Olympics: Pele congratulates Brazil on football gold