Kingfisher deplanes Arvind Kejriwal
New Delhi: In an embarrassing moment, Team Anna member Arvind Kejriwal was deplaned from a Kingfisher flight in Delhi.
As per Kejriwal, “No reason was given for offloading me. They didn’t allow me get on the bus. I don’t think that any airline will do this. I think this is a conspiracy against me.”
"They have refused to give me anything in writing. They are saying that they will only write that I missed my flight,” he added.
It was earlier reported that Kejriwal had sat on the runway to protest against the offloading but he refuted while talking to TV channels.
Arvind Kejriwal was going from Delhi to Dharamsala. He said that he will take action against the airline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead