LK Advani talks to Nitish, Sharad
New Delhi: BJP leader LK Advani on Wednesday spoke to Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and JD(U) chief Sharad Yadav in the midst of speculation that the two parties may part ways over the elevation of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
Sources said during the telephone calls with the two leaders Advani impressed on the need for the NDA to stay united to face the Lok Sabha elections unitedly.
Advani`s calls to the coalition leaders come in the midst raging speculation that JD(U) might split with BJP in Bihar as it has serious reservations over projection of Modi by BJP in the next elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter