LK Advani talks to Nitish, Sharad
New Delhi: BJP leader LK Advani on Wednesday spoke to Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and JD(U) chief Sharad Yadav in the midst of speculation that the two parties may part ways over the elevation of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
Sources said during the telephone calls with the two leaders Advani impressed on the need for the NDA to stay united to face the Lok Sabha elections unitedly.
Advani`s calls to the coalition leaders come in the midst raging speculation that JD(U) might split with BJP in Bihar as it has serious reservations over projection of Modi by BJP in the next elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price