LK Advani talks to Nitish, Sharad
New Delhi: BJP leader LK Advani on Wednesday spoke to Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and JD(U) chief Sharad Yadav in the midst of speculation that the two parties may part ways over the elevation of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
Sources said during the telephone calls with the two leaders Advani impressed on the need for the NDA to stay united to face the Lok Sabha elections unitedly.
Advani`s calls to the coalition leaders come in the midst raging speculation that JD(U) might split with BJP in Bihar as it has serious reservations over projection of Modi by BJP in the next elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India