Ministers want to use Planning Commission toilet
New Delhi: High-profile toilets built by Planning Commission at an estimated cost of Rs 35 lakh has caught the fancy of ministers who appear keen to use it.
The issue of Rs 35 lakh toilet came before the start of the Cabinet meeting today as many ministers showed their keenness to have access to the swanky toilets.
One senior Cabinet minister asked for the smart card after seeing Planning Commission Deputy Chairman Montek Singh Ahluwalia. "You are in a queue," the minister was told and the banter was followed with laughter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Majithia defamation case: Arvind Kejriwal gets bail in defamation case in Punjab
- Know why PSU bank employees went on strike on Friday
- Pope Francis to pay `silent` visit to Auschwitz
- ‘Dishoom’ movie tweet review
- Rahul Gandhi's inflation-related speech ''baseless'', just wants to grab people's attention: BJP