Ministers want to use Planning Commission toilet
New Delhi: High-profile toilets built by Planning Commission at an estimated cost of Rs 35 lakh has caught the fancy of ministers who appear keen to use it.
The issue of Rs 35 lakh toilet came before the start of the Cabinet meeting today as many ministers showed their keenness to have access to the swanky toilets.
One senior Cabinet minister asked for the smart card after seeing Planning Commission Deputy Chairman Montek Singh Ahluwalia. "You are in a queue," the minister was told and the banter was followed with laughter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!