Modi, Advani can never become PM: Lalu
Varanasi: Former Bihar Chief Minister and RJD president Lalu Prasad Yadav today said Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi and senior BJP leader L K Advani will never become the Prime Minister of the country.
"Modi and Advani can never become the prime minister in their lifetime. Secular forces in this country would never allow the saffron outfit to come to power," the RJD chief told media here.
Yadav, who was here to pay obeisance at Kedareshwar temple, said people should be cautious against forces like Modi and Advani.
Praising Rahul Gandhi, he said the Congress vice president wants to bring a change in the country.
On Digvijay Singh, the RJD chief said he is a "good man".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state