Modi elevation is a BJP affair: JD-U
Patna: The BJP`s decision to make Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi the Lok Sabha campaign chief is "an internal matter of the BJP", the Janata Dal-United (JD-U) said on Sunday.
JD-U spokesperson Neeraj Kumar told IANS: "This decision might have been taken on the basis of reports, feedback and experiences of the BJP in the assembly polls held in the recent past."
Neeraj Kumar, who is considered close to Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, said any party was free to go for an organizational re-structure in its own interest.
The JD-U is one of the oldest allies of the Bharatiya Janata Party in the National Democratic Alliance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- HDFC among world's top 10 consumer financial services firms
- Fardeen Khan SLAMS body shamers, hits back with an open letter—Read full text
- Meet the ladies of 'Housefull3' in a brand new POSTER—See inside
- Amitabh clears air about NDA's 2-year anniversary event, says only hosting segment on girl child campaign
- 'Banjo' motion poster: Watch the brilliant backdrop flavoured with powerful Indian beats!