Modi elevation is a BJP affair: JD-U
Patna: The BJP`s decision to make Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi the Lok Sabha campaign chief is "an internal matter of the BJP", the Janata Dal-United (JD-U) said on Sunday.
JD-U spokesperson Neeraj Kumar told IANS: "This decision might have been taken on the basis of reports, feedback and experiences of the BJP in the assembly polls held in the recent past."
Neeraj Kumar, who is considered close to Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, said any party was free to go for an organizational re-structure in its own interest.
The JD-U is one of the oldest allies of the Bharatiya Janata Party in the National Democratic Alliance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof