Moily takes jibe at Narendra Modi
Kolkata: Taking a jibe at Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi for his remarks that NDA would come to power in the next general elections, Corporate Affairs Minister Veerappa Moily on Tuesday wondered whether the BJP leader would return to power in his own state.
"First of all, let him say whether he is confident of coming back to power in Gujarat. Forget about NDA," Moily told reporters on the sidelines of an event at the Bengal Chamber of Commerce here.
Modi had remarked at a press conference in Tokyo yesterday that the NDA would come back to power in the 2014 general elections.
Election to the Gujarat assembly is scheduled to be held in December this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal