Moily takes jibe at Narendra Modi
Kolkata: Taking a jibe at Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi for his remarks that NDA would come to power in the next general elections, Corporate Affairs Minister Veerappa Moily on Tuesday wondered whether the BJP leader would return to power in his own state.
"First of all, let him say whether he is confident of coming back to power in Gujarat. Forget about NDA," Moily told reporters on the sidelines of an event at the Bengal Chamber of Commerce here.
Modi had remarked at a press conference in Tokyo yesterday that the NDA would come back to power in the 2014 general elections.
Election to the Gujarat assembly is scheduled to be held in December this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Why are Antarctica ice-levels increasing? NASA has the answer!
- Buyout group to back rival's bid for Tata's UK steel assets - Sources
- French Open 2016: Angry Nick Kyrgios, Petra Kvitova pass chilly Roland Garros tests
- Working towards a technology which enables consumer to control electrical appliances at home sitting in office: TPDDL CEO Praveer Sinha
- Modi in Iran: PM promises big celebration of Guru Gobind Singh's birth anniversary