Narendra Modi will never grab top position: Lalu Prasad Yadav
Zee Media Bureau
Patna: Former Bihar chief minister and Rashtriya Janata Dal president Lalu Prasad Yadav on Saturday said Prime Minister aspirant and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi will never be able to gain the top position.
"Narendra Modi will never reach the top position, take my word for it," said Yadav.
Modi led Gujarat in 2002 when riots broke out in the state and left scores of people dead.
The RJD president said that all secular forces will never let Modi win.
Modi, who has become BJP`s poll panel chief, is tipped to be the frontrunner for party`s prime ministerial candidate for the upcoming General Elections.
Yadav however endorsed Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi for the next prime minister`s post, saying he has "all qualities of a bright leader".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat