Nothing solid on Third Front has come to fore so far: Naveen Patnaik
Bhubaneswar: A day after terming the proposed Third Front as a "very healthy" option, Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Tuesday said nothing solid had come to the fore so far in this regard.
"It is still early days and matter relating to the Third Front.. Nothing solid has come to the fore at the moment," Patnaik told reporters here on his return from a four-day visit to the national capital.
The BJD president said it was still too early to talk about the Third Front.
Patnaik had earlier made it clear that his regional outfit-BJD would not make any tie up with its former ally BJP for the next general elections due in 2014.
The BJD, which was a constituent of the BJP-led NDA, had shared power with the saffron party in Odisha from 2000 to 2009 before snapping ties with it on the eve of the last general elections.
Replying to another question, Patnaik said that he had not yet thought about effecting another expansion of his ministry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read