Nothing solid on Third Front has come to fore so far: Naveen Patnaik
Bhubaneswar: A day after terming the proposed Third Front as a "very healthy" option, Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Tuesday said nothing solid had come to the fore so far in this regard.
"It is still early days and matter relating to the Third Front.. Nothing solid has come to the fore at the moment," Patnaik told reporters here on his return from a four-day visit to the national capital.
The BJD president said it was still too early to talk about the Third Front.
Patnaik had earlier made it clear that his regional outfit-BJD would not make any tie up with its former ally BJP for the next general elections due in 2014.
The BJD, which was a constituent of the BJP-led NDA, had shared power with the saffron party in Odisha from 2000 to 2009 before snapping ties with it on the eve of the last general elections.
Replying to another question, Patnaik said that he had not yet thought about effecting another expansion of his ministry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Happy Birthday AbRam Khan, you are an adorable munchkin! See what daddy Shah Rukh posted
- Nation remembers Pt Jawaharlal Nehru on his 52nd death anniversary
- IPL 2016, Qualifier 2: SRH vs GL - Second opportunity for Suresh Raina & Co to book final berth
- Two security personnel injured in gunbattle in Baramulla
- Shahid Kapoor's 'Udta Punjab' gets into trouble with Censor Board