Price rise due to `anti-people policies` of UPA: B
Lucknow: Problems of price rise, corruption and unemployment were on the rise due to "anti-people policies" of the UPA government, BJP national general secretary Ananth Kumar on Wednesday alleged.
He told BJP workers sitting on dharna here that the party, which gives a slogan of `Congress ka haath aam aadmi ke saath`, brought massive price rise whenever it came to power at the Centre.
The BJP leader said Congress and its allies SP and BSP have become so insensitive that they are not listening to the common man.
He termed the Winter Session of Parliament starting tomorrow as the last session of the government before the next Lok Sabha elections.
Kumar claimed that no political party could stop BJP from forming the next government at the Centre.
BJP MP from Lucknow Lalji Tandon alleged that along with Congress, SP and BSP were equally responsible for the woes of the people.
State party president Laxmi Kant Bajpai said BJP would expose the "tacit understanding" of SP and BSP with Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj