Rahul must break his silence on 2G, coalgate: BJP
Chandigarh: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) activists on Wednesday staged a protest in Chandigarh, demanding that Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi "break his silence" on 2G scam and coalgate.
Rahul was in Chandigarh to hold confabulations with state party leaders and workers in his bid to further strengthen the party in Haryana.
The BJP activists carried black flags during the demonstration held in Panchkula. Former BJP MP Rattan Lal Kataria said Rahul should "break his silence" on 2G and coalgate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt