Rahul must break his silence on 2G, coalgate: BJP
Chandigarh: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) activists on Wednesday staged a protest in Chandigarh, demanding that Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi "break his silence" on 2G scam and coalgate.
Rahul was in Chandigarh to hold confabulations with state party leaders and workers in his bid to further strengthen the party in Haryana.
The BJP activists carried black flags during the demonstration held in Panchkula. Former BJP MP Rattan Lal Kataria said Rahul should "break his silence" on 2G and coalgate.
- DNA: Development in India is non-existent when people are dying of thirst and hunger
- DNA: Millions of tonnes of grains in warehouses go to waste while people die of hunger
- DNA: Analysis of how issues of importance are given no leverage in Parliament
- DNA: Mobile phone addiction takes on a new level; spreads like a disease
- DNA: Mobile phone addiction takes on a new level; spreads like a disease - PartII
- Goa MLA Atanasio Monserrate booked for raping minor
- Kasich dropping out of US presidential race: Report
- Indian woman wins gender discrimination case against Wipro in Britain
- Chopper deal: I blacklisted AgustaWestland, not UPA, says Arun Jaitley
- Israeli jets carry out raids on Gaza: Palestinian Ministry