Rahul must break his silence on 2G, coalgate: BJP
Chandigarh: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) activists on Wednesday staged a protest in Chandigarh, demanding that Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi "break his silence" on 2G scam and coalgate.
Rahul was in Chandigarh to hold confabulations with state party leaders and workers in his bid to further strengthen the party in Haryana.
The BJP activists carried black flags during the demonstration held in Panchkula. Former BJP MP Rattan Lal Kataria said Rahul should "break his silence" on 2G and coalgate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra