Rahul must break his silence on 2G, coalgate: BJP
Chandigarh: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) activists on Wednesday staged a protest in Chandigarh, demanding that Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi "break his silence" on 2G scam and coalgate.
Rahul was in Chandigarh to hold confabulations with state party leaders and workers in his bid to further strengthen the party in Haryana.
The BJP activists carried black flags during the demonstration held in Panchkula. Former BJP MP Rattan Lal Kataria said Rahul should "break his silence" on 2G and coalgate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM