Railway bribery scam: Congress is the problem, says Narendra Modi
Ahmedabad: Attacking the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre for corruption, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said after the Railway Board controversy, nobody could doubt that Congress is the problem.
"After 17 years, the Congress gets the railway ministry and what results is a scam. Does anyone still have any doubts that the Congress is the problem," Modi tweeted.
Union Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal`s nephew was arrested by the CBI for allegedly taking a bribe of Rs 90 lakh for fixing a top level position in the Railway Board.
Opposition parties have been demanding Bansal`s resignation on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?