Railway bribery scam: Congress is the problem, says Narendra Modi
Ahmedabad: Attacking the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre for corruption, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said after the Railway Board controversy, nobody could doubt that Congress is the problem.
"After 17 years, the Congress gets the railway ministry and what results is a scam. Does anyone still have any doubts that the Congress is the problem," Modi tweeted.
Union Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal`s nephew was arrested by the CBI for allegedly taking a bribe of Rs 90 lakh for fixing a top level position in the Railway Board.
Opposition parties have been demanding Bansal`s resignation on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brexit: Emotions a key factor as the British EU referendum looms
- SCO Summit: India looks forward to fruitful outcome, says PM Narendra Modi
- 'Nautanki, full drama CM': Arvind Kejriwal tweets praising a movie; Twitter explodes with hilarious reactions
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump calls Hillary Clinton 'world-class liar' as war of words intensifies
- United Nations criticizes repression in Bahrain, urges dialogue