Railway bribery scam: Congress is the problem, says Narendra Modi
Ahmedabad: Attacking the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre for corruption, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said after the Railway Board controversy, nobody could doubt that Congress is the problem.
"After 17 years, the Congress gets the railway ministry and what results is a scam. Does anyone still have any doubts that the Congress is the problem," Modi tweeted.
Union Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal`s nephew was arrested by the CBI for allegedly taking a bribe of Rs 90 lakh for fixing a top level position in the Railway Board.
Opposition parties have been demanding Bansal`s resignation on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh