Railway bribery scam: Congress is the problem, says Narendra Modi
Ahmedabad: Attacking the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre for corruption, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said after the Railway Board controversy, nobody could doubt that Congress is the problem.
"After 17 years, the Congress gets the railway ministry and what results is a scam. Does anyone still have any doubts that the Congress is the problem," Modi tweeted.
Union Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal`s nephew was arrested by the CBI for allegedly taking a bribe of Rs 90 lakh for fixing a top level position in the Railway Board.
Opposition parties have been demanding Bansal`s resignation on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore