Ram Jethmalani to be expelled from BJP: Sources
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) appears to have made up its mind to expel maverick lawyer and Rajya Sabha MP Ram Jethmalani from the party, sources told Zee Media on Tuesday.
The decision has been taken at the BJP parliamentary board meeting at LK Advani’s office, the sources claimed.
Jethmalani was suspended on November 25 last year after he attacked the party for its criticism on the appointment of the new CBI director and had been at the forefront of the ‘Narendra Modi for PM’ chorus in the party.
The noted lawyer was also vocal in his opposition to Nitin Gadkari and had pushed demanded that Gadkari should immediately step down in the wake of charges of dubious funding of his Purti Group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city