Ram Jethmalani to be expelled from BJP: Sources
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) appears to have made up its mind to expel maverick lawyer and Rajya Sabha MP Ram Jethmalani from the party, sources told Zee Media on Tuesday.
The decision has been taken at the BJP parliamentary board meeting at LK Advani’s office, the sources claimed.
Jethmalani was suspended on November 25 last year after he attacked the party for its criticism on the appointment of the new CBI director and had been at the forefront of the ‘Narendra Modi for PM’ chorus in the party.
The noted lawyer was also vocal in his opposition to Nitin Gadkari and had pushed demanded that Gadkari should immediately step down in the wake of charges of dubious funding of his Purti Group.
- Housing demand may pick up in next six months: Knight Frank
- Bizarre: This London restaurant promotes nudism; you can eat your meals here fully naked!
- Tata Group mulling over plan to launch wearables for yoga practioners, factory workers
- JNU sends show-cause to Umar for movie screening last year
- A vitamin that can decelerate ageing process!