RSS, BJP using Muslims for terror attacks: Vaghela
Ahmedabad: Sparking a controversy, Leader of Opposition in Gujarat Assembly Shankarsinh Vaghela has alleged that RSS and BJP are using Muslims to carry out terror attacks in the country, drawing a sharp response from BJP which accused Congress of making "wild allegations".
"RSS and BJP are using Muslims to make bombs and carry out attacks," Vaghela, who himself had roots in RSS, alleged.
He also alleged that BJP is leaving no stone unturned to ensure disunity between Hindus and Muslims so that they can get maximum votes.
"Muzaffarnagar is the best example of it," he told reporters here last night.
Vaghela also said that the Bodh Gaya and Patna blasts should be investigated throughly as he believes that there is something suspicious about them as some Hindus were found to be accused in the case.
The BJP hit back saying, "Congress which is startled by good response that Gujarat chief minister and BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is getting in the country, has stooped low by making these allegations."
"Congress is making wild allegations, it is like shooting in dark. They are not able to find any answer to the response our prime ministerial candidate is getting in the country," BJP state unit president RC Faldu said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan