RSS, BJP using Muslims for terror attacks: Vaghela
Ahmedabad: Sparking a controversy, Leader of Opposition in Gujarat Assembly Shankarsinh Vaghela has alleged that RSS and BJP are using Muslims to carry out terror attacks in the country, drawing a sharp response from BJP which accused Congress of making "wild allegations".
"RSS and BJP are using Muslims to make bombs and carry out attacks," Vaghela, who himself had roots in RSS, alleged.
He also alleged that BJP is leaving no stone unturned to ensure disunity between Hindus and Muslims so that they can get maximum votes.
"Muzaffarnagar is the best example of it," he told reporters here last night.
Vaghela also said that the Bodh Gaya and Patna blasts should be investigated throughly as he believes that there is something suspicious about them as some Hindus were found to be accused in the case.
The BJP hit back saying, "Congress which is startled by good response that Gujarat chief minister and BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is getting in the country, has stooped low by making these allegations."
"Congress is making wild allegations, it is like shooting in dark. They are not able to find any answer to the response our prime ministerial candidate is getting in the country," BJP state unit president RC Faldu said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...