RSS, BJP using Muslims for terror attacks: Vaghela
Ahmedabad: Sparking a controversy, Leader of Opposition in Gujarat Assembly Shankarsinh Vaghela has alleged that RSS and BJP are using Muslims to carry out terror attacks in the country, drawing a sharp response from BJP which accused Congress of making "wild allegations".
"RSS and BJP are using Muslims to make bombs and carry out attacks," Vaghela, who himself had roots in RSS, alleged.
He also alleged that BJP is leaving no stone unturned to ensure disunity between Hindus and Muslims so that they can get maximum votes.
"Muzaffarnagar is the best example of it," he told reporters here last night.
Vaghela also said that the Bodh Gaya and Patna blasts should be investigated throughly as he believes that there is something suspicious about them as some Hindus were found to be accused in the case.
The BJP hit back saying, "Congress which is startled by good response that Gujarat chief minister and BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is getting in the country, has stooped low by making these allegations."
"Congress is making wild allegations, it is like shooting in dark. They are not able to find any answer to the response our prime ministerial candidate is getting in the country," BJP state unit president RC Faldu said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India