Ruckus at Arvind Kejriwal’s press conference
New Delhi: Unidentified people created ruckus at India Against Corruption (IAC) activist Arvind Kejriwal’s press conference that was held on Wednesday.
“We knew that this will happen if we raise our voice against political leaders like Salman Khurshid and expose collusion between industrialists and political parties. If they think they can suppress our voice, then that is not going to happen. We will keep raising our voice against corruption,” said Kejriwal.
In his third expose, Kejriwal attempted to expose the politician-industrialist nexus and directly named chairman of RIL, Mukesh Ambani as colluding with the Congress and the BJP to raise the price of gas in the country.
Kejriwal started his press conference in the national capital with the Radia audio tapes which allegedly had conversation with the lobbyist and son-in-law of former PM of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
The conversation purpotedly had them discussing portfolios of various ministers.
The second audio tape had a conversation between Nira Radia and Mukesh Ambani, where the Reliance chairman is being asked if he was happy with the allocation of portfolios to certain ministers. Mukesh Ambani was quoted in the tape as saying that the Congress party was in his `pocket".
Raking up the KG Basin issue, Kejriwal said that former oil minister Jaipal Reddy was removed in the latest Cabinet reshuffle because he was not toeing the line of Reliance and resisted the company`s attempt to raise the price of gas.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre