Saudi business delegation to visit India
New Delhi: A high-level business delegation from Saudi Arabia will visit India next week to explore business and investment opportunities.
During their four-day stay from March 5-8 in the country, the delegation would visit Hyderabad and Lucknow.
In the national capital, the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is organising a business-to-business meeting March 6 for the delegation with the Indian entrepreneurs and businesspersons.
The Saudi Arabia business delegation is drawn from the sectors like oil and gas, mining, food and beverages, textiles, information technology, telecom, renewable energy, engineering, industrial equipments, real estate and consumer products.
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Sony swings to $1.4 bn annual profit as PlayStation sales soar
- Centre, CBSE propose NEET schedule; exam may be conducted in two phases
- North Korea's mid-range missile launch appears to have failed
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi may be summoned for questioning
- IPL 2016: Rising Pune Supergiants face gigantic task of taming Suresh Raina's rampaging Gujarat Lions