Saudi business delegation to visit India
New Delhi: A high-level business delegation from Saudi Arabia will visit India next week to explore business and investment opportunities.
During their four-day stay from March 5-8 in the country, the delegation would visit Hyderabad and Lucknow.
In the national capital, the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is organising a business-to-business meeting March 6 for the delegation with the Indian entrepreneurs and businesspersons.
The Saudi Arabia business delegation is drawn from the sectors like oil and gas, mining, food and beverages, textiles, information technology, telecom, renewable energy, engineering, industrial equipments, real estate and consumer products.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brexit impact: RBI will provide liquidity wherever necessary, says Raghuram Rajan
- I should speak less now, jokes Salman Khan
- POSTER alert! Erika Kaar in Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay'
- Maharashtra districts to have own disaster management plan
- Despite big money on table, Rahul Dravid rejected Anurag Thakur's offer to coach India - Here's why